I’ve got a story in the upcoming anthology ‘Terror by Gaslight’ which will be published in the autumn of 2013. John Manning posted the story order, mine is number 17, and is set in the early 20th century.
Tentative Story Order
Here is the temporary order of the stories for “Terror by Gaslight” –
1. NIGHTWALKER by Jason Cordova
2. COLONEL MOON AND THE VETALA by Richard Groller
3. THE TRAVELLING LUMINOUS MUSEUM by Michael H. Hanson
4. MARRIED TO THE SEA by Rie Sheridan Rose
5. A SPIRITUS RENASCENTIS by Brian Bigelow
6. A LIGHT IN THE DARK by Larry Atchley, Jr.
7. CAB RIDE by Forrest Hedrick
8. THE COOKIE LOTTERY by Shebat Legion
9. THE OTHER MUSGRAVE RITUAL by Shirley Meier
10. FROM THE CORNER OF THE EYE by Ethan Nahte
11. THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE by Benjamin Bement
12. THE FACE OF DEATH by Deborah Koren
13. TROPHY WIFE by John Manning
14. THE STRANGE AND HORRIFYING MYSTERY OF LUNA COLONY by Austin Sirkin
15. UNWORTHY REPLACEMENT by W. B. Alexander
16. THE HORROR IN THE WALL by Jack W. Finley
17. ICE WORM by Wayne J. Borean
18. THE ADVENTURE AT THE NOTORIOUS MILL by Robert M. Price & Charles Garofalo
I strongly suggest that everyone click on the link, and fill out the form with made up information. Do it two or three times. If three or four thousand people were to spam them back, it might kill their business model.
What do you do, when a friend complains that Microsoft Windows has stopped working. Again.
When you make the obvious suggestion, that possibly it isn’t a good idea to use Windows if it causes that many problems, you get screamed at. It’s too expensive to buy a Mac. It’s too expensive to switch to Linux (though all it costs is a blank CD-R or DVD-R).